Building Management System
predictive, smart, reliable
What makes us different?
Cover more with the budget you have. The advantage of being low cost is that we make your budget have greater scope by covering your entire building with more devices.
We have a team of engineers who jointly diversify the different specialties that are needed to have a fully efficient and intelligent BMS, which translates into savings.
No user limits,
No user limits
ROI (Return OF Investment)
A state-of-the-art building management system (BMS) enables superior integration between systems, including information technology (IT), sophisticated security at a single point of control, and ongoing energy cost savings over the life of the building .
Today, the BMS not only maintains cooling and ventilation specifications, but also supports energy conservation and emergency response procedures, and even monitors independent power supplies. Sophisticated security systems combining access controls and CCTV also work in conjunction with the BMS. A BMS allows employees and occupants of a facility to be more productive. Investing in a BMS can save more than 14 percent in annual costs measured in lost productivity, according to studies by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
Environmental, emergency, and security integration into a single BMS reduces expenses by allowing operators to drive performance metrics in full alignment with business goals for entire buildings, campuses, and multi-regional facilities. This integration can save up to 24 percent in CAPEX for installation and 35 percent in OPEX over time.
- Centralized system management.
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems and compare data between buildings.
- Export system data to external databases.
- Integrate with other applications such as work order management, analytics, etc.
- Robust built-in analytics capabilities compatible with standard components and visualizations.
- Includes analysis module, which adds data sources, functional and mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytical algorithms.
- WEB enterprise security access control and security application compatibility.
TOTAL COVERAGE TO YOUR TEAMS
Devices to fit your needs
• Energy meters
• Variable frequency drives
We integrate other brands like
why measure energy?
REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION
80% of energy management systems have erroneous configurationsthat impact data quality
With our BMS you will have: UP TO 20% SAVINGS TIMES OF INACTIVITY
AND LIFE OF THE EQUIPMENT
We are completely modular.
For us a building is not small or large, it is a project that will have the same level of advice.
What do our BMS
Based on software and supervision hardware
- Monitoring of thermal cooling and heating plants.
- Chillers monitoring via interfaces of communication.
- Control of air handling units.
- Fan Coils control.
- Variable volume box control.
- Precision A/A equipment monitoring.
- Energy saving.
- Comfort for occupants.
- Remote Set Point
- Automatic comfort conditions according to occupation.
- Optimize filter maintenance.
- Monitoring of generating groups.
- Transformer monitoring.
- UPS monitoring.
- Consumer meters monitoring.
- Network condition monitoring in substations.
- Limit demand control.
- Load management based on time and/or demand
- Optimization of consumption at peak times.
- Optimization of consumption under conditions of main supply failure.
- Programmed operation of structure.
- Consumer report for internal customers.
- Fallas anticipation.
- Lighting regulation according to ambient luminosity.
- Lighting of sectors according to occupation and/or motion.
- Modification of scenes based.
- Sectorized lighting control.
- Time programming.
- Control systems integration.
- Energy saving.
- Comfort for users.
- Illuminate only when required and where it is required.
- Easy interconnection of halls.
- Simple selection of scenes in auditoriums.
- Constant lighting in work zone.
- Ponds and drinking water pumps.
- Health facilities monitoring.
- Fuel pond level monitoring.
- Stairs and elevators monitoring.
- Monitor pump status.
- Program backup pump operation.
- Consumer reports.
- Supervise hours of operation
- Native solution.
- Natural integration with BMS.
- Includes the intrusion part.
- Integration with third parties
- Alarm, perimeter, etc.
- Graphic interface.
- Integration with video.
- Cause and effect.
- Elevators and escalators.
- Graphic interface.
- System variable monitoring.
bms for hospital
- It allows centralized control and monitoring of all the elements of the building. When reporting incidents, the operators know where the problem is and can intervene in the most efficient way possible.
- Savings in maintenance and personnel costs. Thanks to the automation of monitoring tasks, the productivity of personnel is increased and incidents are quickly detected.
- Energy efficiency is promoted thanks to detailed consumption information.
- Greater comfort and safety of building users through better management.
- Monitoring and control of specialized equipment with developments made especially for medical enclosures with templates prepared for multi -brand medical equipment.
- High return on investment (ROI) through energy savings and billing.
- Revalued infrastructure.
- Remote monitoring.
- Control of individual rooms.